Application and career advice for visiting the virtual fair
Regardless of whether you are looking for an internship, a trainee program or a permanent position: We offer you support and helpful tips for visiting the virtual KIT Career Fair and the subsequent application. In a personal online consultation, we work out an individual strategy together with you and clarify your questions about the application.
- How do I find suitable companies?
- How do I behave at the virtual exhibition stand?
- What is the best way to apply for a job?
- What does a complete application include?
- How do I prepare for the interview?
The one-hour individual consultation appointments are carried out by the KIT Career Service - as an online appointment.
Please note that this event is not a workshop and that each participant receives a personal appointment.
Individual online appointments on: 19.04.2021
Registration: Via the events calendar of the KIT Career Service