Special circumstances create new ways: The KIT Career Fair 2020 goes online!
We invite all KIT students and doctoral candidates/PhD students to the KIT Career Fair@home on July 15, 2020 - a completely virtual event with around 100 companies from various sectors.
Participation is free of charge. You can register here with your KIT e-mail.
Job Search Made Easy:
- Simply register with the KIT e-mail and participate free of charge.
- Chat with the company representatives at virtual booths and learn more about career entry and vacancies.
- Listen to short presentations and lectures on in-depth topics in the auditorium.
- Have access to the archived content for one month after the event.
Tips for preparation:
As a warm-up for the KIT Career Fair@home, we offer you various webinars of the KIT Career Service:
- "Create application documents individually and convincingly" on 02.07.2020 from 14-16:30
- "Self-marketing in the application process External Link" on 09./10.07.2020 from 9-12:30 (followed by optional individual interviews until 16:00)
- "From Studies to Job" on July 14, 2020 from 10-11:30
Registration for all webinars via our calendar of events
With an applicant profile in the JobPortal you can draw attention to yourself even before the trade fair and be found by companies.
The KIT Career Service offers further information and events - also in digital form - on application and career possibilities all year round.