Fit for the KIT Career Fair
Your next visit to the KIT Career Fair is all about using the special opportunity to present yourself professionally. Those who are well prepared and have insider knowledge have a clear competitive advantage:
- What do employers expect?
- How do I inform myself in advance?
- Which documents should I bring?
- How do I find the suitable contact person?
- How do I easily start a conversation?
- Which questions should I expect?
- How do I manage to be positively remembered?
During the one-day workshop, the above questions will be answered with the help of practical exercises so that you can consider your fair visit a success.
Date: to be announced
Registration: via the events calendar of the KIT-Career-Service