Are you looking for a job?
Even under the special conditions of the Corona pandemic, the KIT Career Fair brings KIT students, PhD students, and alumni together with potential employers. Whether direct entry, internship, thesis, or simply first information - more than 150 exhibitors presented themselves live in a completely virtual fair environment on May 4 and 5.
Four weeks after the event, you can continue to browse the virtual platform. Visit the booths, download information material or contact the company via the mail form. In the auditoriums, you will find all the presentations stored for you to listen to again.
Further events of the KIT Career Service:
We also have many exciting events on offer for you after the fair. We will keep you up to date in the event calendar - visit in the next weeks e.g.
- Digital workshops and case studies with 1&1, Horn & Company, etc.
- Online presentations by CSL Behring, Coca-Cola, etc.
- Virtual excursions, e.g. through the headquarters of dm-drogerie markt GmbH + Co. KG
- JobTalks with various companies on topics such as Big Data or Artificial Intelligence in the automotive sector.
- Online workshops of the KIT Career Service on job application and career entry, location determination and career planning, etc.
- Individual consulting appointments and coachings via videocall
Tip: With an application profile in the Career Service Portal, you can also draw attention to yourself and be found by interested companies.