Are you looking for a job?
The KIT Career Fair brings together students, doctoral candidates, and alumni of KIT with potential employers. Whether direct entry, internship, thesis or just initial information - look forward to the diverse range of the next purely virtual KIT Career Fair on May 4th and 5th, 2021.
Registration for participation in the virtual KIT Career Fair will be possible here from spring 2021.
- Uncomplicated: Register with your KIT e-mail address and take part in the event days conveniently online and web-based at any time - no installation or additional app required.
- Flexible: Whether from the semester abroad or from your old home - the virtual KIT Career Fair enables you to visit from anywhere.
- Targeted: Go directly to a personal conversation with the exhibiting company - by video call or written chat.
- Diverse: Companies from a wide variety of industries are involved, numerous specialist lectures and short presentations provide in-depth insights.
- Sustainable: All content is still available to you four weeks after the trade fair.
Tip: With an applicant profile in the new Career Service Portal, you can also draw attention to yourself and be found by interested companies.