KIT Career Fair 2023 - Seeing Through the Job Jungle
Exchange, orientate, find jobs!
Whether internship, trainee or direct entry: The KIT Career Fair brings you together with potential employers and jobs. Once a year, you can meet numerous companies in the middle of the campus in front of the Audimax that are looking for exactly you. Or you can find out about possible careers that match your course of study - all free of charge and without registration, presented by Career Service & Alumni.
KIT Career Fair 2024
The KIT Career Fair 2024 will take place on the 14th and 15th May 2024.
Exchange at eye level - the somewhat different trade fair experience
You will search in vain for fair hall flair and stiff job interviews - instead, you will find direct and personal access to qualified personnel from interesting companies and institutions.
This is what you can look forward to at the KIT Career Fair:
- As a casual open-air event with many little extras such as play areas and free food, the fair invites you to talk without barriers, to exchange on eye level.
- Alumnae and alumni of KIT report first-hand how their way from studies to professional life was and what tips and recommendations they have for you.
- Due to much less waste and electricity consumption than in the classic trade fair format, the new KIT career fair contributes to more sustainability quite incidentally.
A lot of feedback reached us in 2023 after the first fair in the after-pandemic look and we will spin some of it further:
- The "booth" is coming back, even if not in the way you are used to from other fairs.
- Matching with companies and jobs that suit you will be optimized.
- And for all your questions about application letters, salary negotiation, job search and student financing, we have planned a lot of extra programs - you can be curious!
Review KIT Career Fair 2023
Departmental pavilions, food trucks and soccer matches: Around 190 companies gathered on campus on May 16 and 17 for the relaunch of the live fair in a brand-new format. Under the Magic Sky, there was plenty of room for exchanging ideas and getting to know each other in an uncomplicated way - whether during a conversation at a beer table, a game of table tennis, or standing in line for delicious tarte flambée and Maultaschen.
We are happy that so many students and companies got involved with our new fair concept and came by despite the cool temperatures.
Here are a few more impressions of the KIT career fair in its new look: